The Big Event Project Sites
AGENCIES, NON-PROFIT, PROJECT SITES, NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATEA AND LOCAL RESIDENTS
To partner with The Big Event in providing project sites for volunteers, Click to fill out the PROJECT SITE APPLICATION online form.
You must have enough work for the amount of workers you are requesting and the job should last four hours between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm
Notifications concerning the number of volunteers registered per project site will be related through our Big Event Site Leaders and followed up a week or more in advance before The Big Event. The Big Event will be held on Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
VOLUNTEERING FOR A PROJECT SITE
- CLICK THE PROJECT SITE name to view the job description.
- Volunteer sign-ups begin FEBRUARY 28, 2017. PLEASE NOTE: See the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section for additional details.
- GROUP SIGN-UPS: Emails, phone and 1000# must be related to one individual. If the information is the same, THE GROUP IS INELIGIBLE for the site and considered INCOMPLETE.
- DO NOT RE-REGISTER if you need to SWITCH YOUR SITE, EMAIL THEBIGEVENT@UTA.EDU OR Call 817-272-2963 to make this change.
- VOLUNTEERS print, sign and give this WAIVER FORM to your site leader on the day of The BIG Event. MINOR WAIVER FORM
Projects Viewing: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:00:00 am — Friday, April 7, 2017 5:00:00 pm
Volunteer Sign-up: Tuesday, February 28, 2017, 8:00:00 am — Saturday, April 1, 2017, 4:00:00 pm