The Big Event Project Sites
AGENCIES, NON-PROFIT, PROJECT SITES, NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATEA AND LOCAL RESIDENTS
To partner with The Big Event in providing project sites for volunteers, Click to fill out the PROJECT SITE APPLICATION online form.
You must have enough work for the amount of workers you are requesting and the job should last four hours between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm
Notifications concerning the number of volunteers registered per project site will be related through our Big Event Site Leaders and followed up a week or more in advance before The Big Event. The Big Event will be held on Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 9:00am to 1:00pm.
VOLUNTEERING FOR A PROJECT SITE
- CLICK THE PROJECT SITE name to view the job description.
- Volunteer sign-ups begin MONDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2017. PLEASE NOTE: See the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section for additional details.
- GROUP SIGN-UPS: Individuals must sign themselves up using their email, phone# and 1000#.
- **If the information is duplicated, THE GROUP will be considered INCOMPLETE AND INELIGIBLE.
- To CHANGE or be DELETED from your site, DO NOT RE-REGISTER, EMAIL THEBIGEVENT@UTA.EDU OR Call 817-272-2963 to make this change.
Projects Viewing: Wednesday, February 22, 2017, 12:00:00 am — Friday, April 7, 2017 4:00:00 pm
Volunteer Sign-up: Thursday, April 6, 2017, 12:00:00 pm — Friday, April 7, 2017, 12:00:00 pm