Nedderman Hall Lounge
Nedderman Hall Lounge (NH 231) is an ADA compliant space designed to be an inviting and friendly place for students to relax, unwind, and recharge. The Lounge is the perfect place for small groups/teams to meet and collaborate on research/class projects.
Nedderman Hall Lounge is available for use to:
- Students currently admitted/enrolled at UT Arlington
- Faculty and staff
- UT Arlington department and office staff
- Guest, visitors, and vendors
- To make a reservation, please contact itssupport.
To further enhance the relaxing atmosphere of the Lounge, food and drinks are allowed as students re-read those test notes, bring teammates up-to-speed on class projects, or just take a few minutes to stop and catch their breaths before the next class.
Lounge accommodations feature:
- Accommodations for 20+ students
- High speed wireless internet with access to a network monochrome printer
- Comfortable furniture integrated with technology to suit individual and group needs
- Abundant power outlets for laptops and other devices
- Media Scape units (Collaboration Station) – High-Definition displays that offer multiple laptop connections allowing student groups to view and share documents
Nedderman Hall Lounge hours:
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am – 6:00pm