iPhone Configuration for UTA Auto Login
How to connect the iPhone and iPod Touch to the "UTA Auto Login" wireless network. Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later. The following documentation was created while configuring an iPod Touch; your experience may vary.
iPhone and iPod Touch devices are minimally supported by UTA at this time. The information provided here is an example of a successful configuration and should serve as a guide for configuring your own device. UTA assumes no responsibility for following these instructions, nor does it represent that this is the only way to connect to the wireless network.
How to Use:
- Tap Settings
- If WiFi appears at the top, tap WiFi and skip to the next step. To turn on WIFI, tap General, then Network, then WiFi.
- Select the UTA Auto Login network from the list
- Enter your NetID and your current NetID Password. Press Join.
- Tap the Accept button on the security certificate.
- You should see the WiFi icon appear in the upper left corner of the screen whenever you are connected to a wireless network.
Known Issues: Apogee MyResNet Wifi - www.myresnet.com/wifi