AutoDesk 2013 Installation Instructions
System requirements: Windows
Network Licensed Installation Instructions
The follow instructions will show you how to install an AutoDesk software application contained within the Master Suite 2013 installation media files. Our AutoDesk license permits the software to be installed only on UTA owned assets that will be used exclusively for academic and educational purposes.
- Within the AutoDesk Master Suite installation media, open the MSEDU folder.
- Right-click on the setup.exe file and select Run as Administrator.
- The AutoDesk Installation wizard GUI will appear. Click on Install to proceed.
- License Agreement page- Click on the I accept radial button to accept the terms of the license agreement and click next.
- Product Information page- Click on the Network radial button in the License Type listing, then select the I have my product information radial button and enter the Desktop Support provided product Serial number and Product Key. Enter lm-autocad.uta.edu in the provided field for specifying the server that will run the Network License Manager. Click on the Next
- Configuration Installation page appears. On this page you may choose which programs you would like to install by clicking on the check boxes to the left of each program listing. At the bottom right hand corner of the page there is a Disk space indicator which provides you with the amount of required disk space that the selected programs will need for installation.
- Each individual software installation listed may be further configured by clicking on the downward arrow just below each check box.
- Once all of the configuration settings have been made click on the Install button.
- Then click on the finish button on the last page of the installation wizard to complete the installation.