Change Font Size in TN3270 for Mac
System requirements: Mac
The default font or size of the type in the tn3270 Define application for Mac may be too small. Here's how to make changes to the font size.
How to Use:
- Double click the “Connect to Mainframe” icon to open the Define window.
- Setting the Font/Size:
- From the menu, select Session > Screen Format.
- Pick a different font and/or size.
- Click OK.
- Repeat until you have the window at an acceptable size and font.
- Saving the settings:
- Click File, and choose Save Settings As…
- Enter ITS tn3270 X in the field marked Save As, and click the arrow button to the right of the field to display the file browser.
- Use the file browser to navigate to your Applications folder, and select the tn3270 folder.
- Click Save, and then click Replace to update the default settings file.