Tuition Information and Resources
UT Arlington: An Outstanding Educational Investment
The benefits of a college degree are clear: College graduates in the United States earn nearly twice as much as their peers with only a high school diploma. And a degree from The University of Texas at Arlington will appreciate over time. That's because at UT Arlington, our goal is more than merely providing you an education to land your first job. We will impart the knowledge and skills you need for a successful career and life.
Tuition dollars enhance academic quality by supporting state-of-the-art technology and resources for UT Arlington' s classrooms and laboratories.
- About Tuition, Fees, and Charges
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Description of Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Tuition and Expenses
Cost of Attendance
According to the United States Department of Education, the total price of attendance and tuition and fees at Texas four-year public institutions continues to rank among the lowest in the country. UT Arlington has tuition levels well below the average for top-tier public institutions in the 10 most populous states. We’re a great value!
- Apartment Rates and Features, UT Arlington
- Bookstore, UT Arlington
- Estimated Costs
- Meal Plans
- Parking Office
- Registration Cost Estimation
- Residence Hall Rates and Features, UT Arlington
- Student Health Insurance
- Tuition Flat Rate Schedule
Discounts and Financial Aid
Surveys show that most families overestimate the cost of attending college. This misunderstanding is due, in part, to the fact that actual college costs are a combination of published tuition rates less discounts and financial aid. See how UT Arlington can help.
- Designated Tuition Discount
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- Financial Aid and Scholarships, Office of
- Financial Aid FAQ
- Graduate Financial Aid
- Maverick Discount Program
- Maverick Promise Grant Assistance
- On-Time Graduate Tuition Reduction
- Tuition Exemptions and Waivers
- Where's My Refund?
Paying Your Bills
Just as other investment vehicles provide flexible services, UT Arlington provides its students numerous resources to manage tuition payments and other billing information.
- Add, Drop, and Withdrawal Procedures
- Direct Deposit
- Enrollment Loans
- Installment Payment Plan
- Mav Express ID and Debit Card
- Payment Information
- Payment, Make a
- Refunds of Registration Charges (Withdrawals and Drops)
- Sponsored Student Information
- Where's My Refund?
A Winning Mix
The $80 million College Park development features a residence hall and apartments for about 600 students, street-level retail, and parking structures for 1,850 vehicles. The project also includes the Dan Dipert University Welcome Center.