Sport Club Forms
There is a great deal of administrative paperwork required of a Sport Club. The following forms are available for use by club officers and members to ensure that their club is successful.
- Preliminary Community Service Form
- Post Community Service Form
- Preliminary Fundraising Event or SOE Event Form
- Post Fundraising Event or SOE Event Form
- Individual Community Service Evaluation
- Competition Results
- Payment Request
*This packet must be completed and turned in to the Assistant Director for approval each year. Please allow 5 business days for processing of the criminal background check.
*There are two tabs on the document that must be fully completed
**Individual waivers for each trip must be obtained from the Assistant Director and submitted with this form.
Approved Driving Procedures
*A copy of current car insurance must also be turned in to the Assistant Director
- Welcome & Introduction
- Creating a Club Image
- Marketing Resources
- Travel and Community Service
- Basics of Training for Sport
- Dollars and Cents of Club Accounting
- Your Club's Constitution
- Sport Club Handbook
The Women's Volleyball Club competes with other teams in the Southern Intercollegiate Volleyball Association. See MavOrgs for information on this club and others.