All fee-paying students are automatically members and are eligible to participate in all Campus Recreation programs and services.
SUMMER AND BREAK OPTIONS FOR Continuing STUDENTS
Individuals enrolled a semester prior (excluding those that graduated) may have access to the MAC for a fee listed below.
Fall, Spring, Summer $75
Midway through semester or Summer II $40
Individuals enrolled in an upcoming semester (with MAV ID and upcoming semester schedule) may have access for a fee listed below.
Fall, Spring, Summer $75
Midway through semester & Summer II $40
Winter, May or August Break $20
Due to legislation passed May 2001, all faculty and staff must purchase a membership to use facilities and programs managed by the Department of Campus Recreation. Membership entitles the holder to enter the MAC, swimming pools and participate in programs such as Intramural Sports, group exercise classes, massage therapy, personal training and Sport Clubs.
To receive a Campus Recreation membership faculty and staff should come by the Services & Information Desk during office hours.
$80 per semester, payable by:
Monthly payroll deduction (average of $20 a month)
Monthly payment ($20) at the Services & Information Desk
Annual payment ($240) at the Services & Information Desk
UTA Alumni are eligible to purchase a Campus Recreation membership card. The Alumni Membership entitles the holder to participate in Campus Recreation programs and services except purchasing guest passes. Restrictions may apply. Additional fees may be charged for participation in other Campus Recreation programs and services.
- If you currently have an active Alumni Association membership, we will continue to honor your Campus Recreation membership through the expiration date on the Alumni Association card and/or Aug 31, 2015. The Alumni Association card or purchase confirmation email must be shown at time of Campus Recreation membership purchase.
- If you currently do not have an Alumni Association membership, because it is expired, we will extend your Campus Recreation membership purchase option through November 30th. As of December 1st, 2014 if your Alumni Association membership is expired you will no longer have the option to purchase a Campus Recreation membership at the MAC.
- UTA graduates may continue to purchase Campus Recreation memberships at the MAC by showing an unofficial transcript and/or diploma at time of purchase.
(1) Month - $35.00
(3) Month - $95.00
(6) Month - $190.00
(12) Month - $375.00
One day guest passes into the MAC and, during the Summer months, the Outdoor Pool may be purchased only by UTA students or faculty/staff campus rec members (limit 2 guests per visit). The MAC member who is sponsoring the guest must be present at the desk at the time of purchase. Guest(s) must enter and remain with the member and be 18 years of age or older (must have a valid picture ID with birth date). Guest passes must be purchased in the MAC.
$10 per visit
Faculty, staff and students may purchase a membership card (one per year) for their significant partner and dependent children over the age of 18. Membership cards entitle the holder to all privileges except purchasing guest passes. Children under the age of 18 may enter the Maverick Activities Center for free accompanied, and under direct supervision at all times, by a parent or guardian. Due to risk management, children under the age of 18 may not use the cardio equipment, weight equipment, indoor track or participate in group exercise classes.
Proof of common residency includes:
- Dependent children over the age of 18 who currently reside with the affiliated member.
- Proof of financial ties can include:
- marriage license
- drivers license
- car, homeowners, or other type of insurance
- both names on checking/banking account
$85 per semester
MAC HoursFall and Spring Hours
6:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
12:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. -.10:00 p.m.
* Hours and schedules are subject to change due to holidays and inclement weather.