Protect yourself and others from the flu - get a flu shot!
Flu shots are now available. $20. Fully covered by Academic Blue.
- Information about Influenza
- Key Facts about Flu Vaccines
- Misconceptions about Seasonal Flu and Flu Vaccines
- Flu and People with Asthma
- People at High Risk of Developing Flu-Related Complications
- Is it a Cold or the Flu?
- Treating Influenza
OCTOBER IS BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH
- Lowering Breast Cancer Risk
- Detecting Breast Cancer Early
- The 5 Steps of a Breast Self-Exam
- Latest News About Breast Cancer
September 15 - October 15
Help prevent West Nile Virus (and other mosquito borne illnesses)
Remember the Four D’s:
Dusk and dawn are the times of day you should try to stay indoors because mosquitoes are most active;
Dress in long sleeves and pants when you’re outside; or use
DEET (an ingredient to look for in your insect repellent);
Drain standing water in your yard and neighborhood where mosquitoes can breed.
Brazos bra bridge
Brazos House residents air out their underwear in support of breast and testicular cancer awareness.