The Leadership Center offers various scholarships to assist students with their studies. The following is a list of scholarships available through the Center:
Maverick Leadership Scholarships are open to incoming freshman. It is a renewable scholarship up to 3 years after a student receives it. Click on the link above for more requirement details.
The Gaitan-Peet Leadership Center scholarship is available for incoming freshman, transfer or current UTA student leaders. Click on the link above for more requirement details.
ELIGIBILITY for Kent Gardner Scholarship
To be eligible for the Kent L. Gardner Leadership Scholarship Endowment an applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. A minimum GPA of 2.5
2. Classified as a junior or senior
3. Demonstrated leadership as a student leader on campus
4. Part of demonstrated leadership occurred in Student Affairs Division
Students who have met the above requirements for eligibility will be given additional preference for the following:
1. University-wide leadership experience
2. Affiliation with a national fraternity or sorority chapter on campus
Alpha Phi Omega Service Scholarship
Find a guide
New students can find a guide for their first year through a mentor who shares the same major, school, or college.