OnlineApps are virtualized applications and software that allow users to connect and run from a wide range of computers and mobile devices. In order to run applications from onlineapps.uta.edu, the computer or mobile device requires a Citrix Receiver/Client to be installed.
- Departments and Offices at UT Arlington
- Currently Enrolled UT Arlington Students
- Faculty (currently appointed) and Staff
How to Get:
In order to install Citrix Receiver and access OnlineApps.uta.edu from home or outside of uta network/campus, you must first install and log onto UTA VPN
If you are on campus and accessing the internet via campus network and wireless, there is no need to log onto UTA VPN.
For Personal Computers:
- Instructions to install Citrix Receiver for Mac (OS)
- Instructions to install Citrix Receiver for PC (Window OS)
- Instructions to install Citrix Receiver for Linux OS
For Mobile Devices:
- At your mobile device, run the application-store (App-Store) and search from Citrix Receiver
How to Use:
- By default when saving files and documents, they would be redirected and save onto your staff/student J:\ drive. This is to provide security, backup and access to your files from anywhere.
- You can also save files and documents onto your personal computer by select "Local Disk" from the list.
- In order to access OnlineApps from home or outside of uta network/campus, you must use and first logon to UTA VPN.
Related Information: If you need access to specific applications or addtional support, please contact the OIT Help Desk.