Good News - Bad News
Texas Hall has begun a comprehensive replacement of stage rigging. All original 1965 linsets, battens, lighting electrics and the rail will be taken out and replaced. The new sytem has a combination of manual linesets and motorized electrics. Designed by Schuler Shook and Yaggi Engineering under JQ Engineering. Installation by Secoa.
HOWEVER... Texas Hall is dark through January 31, 2016 with the exception of one event the week of January 11.
We'll see you in the spring!
Facts and features
- Year Opened: October 1965
- Facility Names: Arlington State College Multipurpose Auditorium (1965 – 1968) Texas Hall (1968 - today)
- Seating Capacity: 2,625 (1,273 lower level/1,352 balcony)
- First Performer: Louis Armstrong – October 18, 1965
- Square Footage: 76,000
- Proscenium Size: 104’ Wide/32’ High