Texas Hall on the campus of The University of Texas at Arlington is a 76,000 sq. ft. proscenium theater. Full seating capacity for the building is 2,625 or 1,273 without balcony. Typical events include concerts, lectures, meetings, theatre, and dance.
Travel halfway between Dallas and Fort Worth, and you’ll find a place where musicians, dancers, and other performers flourish.
Its prime location in the entertainment center of the DFW Metroplex puts it in good company: Cowboys Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, and UT Arlington’s new College Park Center arena are all only minutes away.
Facts and features
- Year Opened: October 1965
- Facility Names: Arlington State College Multipurpose Auditorium (1965 – 1968) Texas Hall (1968 - today)
- Seating Capacity: 2,625 (1,273 lower level/1,352 balcony)
- First Performer: Louis Armstrong – October 18, 1965
- Square Footage: 76,000
- Proscenium Size: 104’ Wide/32’ High