Be a Goal-Getter: Register Early
Students who register early can take the classes that count toward their major and best fit their schedules.
Take 15 to Finish
Make an appointment with your advisor today so you can register for classes on time. Ask your advisor about enrolling in 15 credit hours to stay on track for graduation.
- April 4
- Summer & fall 2022 registration opens
- May 16
- First day of summer classes
- June 6
- Census date
- July 7
- Last day to drop classes; submit requests to advisor prior to 4:00pm
- August 10
- Last day of classes
- August 11-12
- Final exams
Reasons to Register Early
- Pick the class times you want.
- Secure the classes you need to graduate.
- You can pay tuition later.