Be a Goal-Getter: Register Early
Students who register early can take the classes that count toward their major and best fit their schedules.
Registration Opens April 3
Register for summer and fall 2023 early and customize a semester that will maximize your goal-getting time. See your advisor now so you'll be ready when registration opens. Please note that new students will register at New Maverick Orientation.
Take 15 to Finish
Make an appointment with your advisor today so you can register for classes on time. Ask your advisor about enrolling in 15 credit hours to stay on track for graduation.
- November 7
- Registration begins for spring 2023 term
- January 16
- Registration ends for spring - regular session
- January 17
- First day of classes
- February 1
- Census date
- March 31
- Last day to drop classes; submit requests to advisor prior to 4:00pm
- May 2
- Last day of classes
Reasons to Register Early
- Pick the class times you want.
- Secure the classes you need to graduate.
- You can pay tuition later.