Be a Goal-Getter: Register Early
Students who register early can take the classes that count toward their major and best fit their schedules.
Take 15 to Finish
Make an appointment with your advisor today so you can register for classes on time. Ask your advisor about enrolling in 15 credit hours to stay on track for graduation.
- August 11-12
- Final exams
- August 21
- Registration end for Fall Term - regular session
- September 5
- Labor Day holiday
- September 7
- Census date
- October 28
- Last day to drop classes; submit requests to advisor prior to 4:00pm
- November 23
- No classes scheduled
Reasons to Register Early
- Pick the class times you want.
- Secure the classes you need to graduate.
- You can pay tuition later.