Changes to Tk20 Login
NEW LOGIN METHOD FOR TK20
- As of Monday, June 20, 2022, students will be able to log into Tk20 using their UTA email and password. Students will now log into Tk20 the same way they log into their UTA Canvas or MyMav account.
- Students can use the Tk20 app to log in: Go to https://myapps.uta.edu and find the Tk20 app. (If you do not have a paid account, you will be unable to log into the Tk20 app.) Students can also use the direct link: https://tk20prdweb.uta.edu/campustoolshighered/shib-login.
- Everything else about how students use Tk20 in a course will stay the same. Students will access your course or portfolio and upload any assignments the same way.
- Clear your browser cache and use a private or incognito browser window.
- Using an incognito (private browser) may help bypass log in issues.
- If neither work, a NETID password reset is advised. Go to: https://netidss.uta.edu/sspr/public/forgottenpassword.
If you have any questions, please contact the College of Education Tk20 help desk. We are here to assist. Students can reach us by using the email Tk20@uta.edu or the request form at https://www.uta.edu/academics/schools-colleges/education/current-students/tk20-data.
Students can also find valuable information and tips on the Tk20 website.