Free Rides on Via to Shopping Destinations
Sunday, August 1, 2021
UTA students now have much more freedom to schedule trips to student-priority destinations. In the past, the Mav Mover Green Route ran Monday-Friday from 6-10 p.m. and was frequently a standing-room-only service.
To expand this service, Parking & Transportation partnered with Via to offer rides to these same destinations for students. Free rides are available anytime during Via's normal service hours and are not limited to the 6-10 p.m. hours.
- Must be enrolled in classes on Census Date
- Must register with Via using your @mavs.uta.edu email address
- Must start your trip on campus or at a designated student-priority destination.
- Must end your trip on campus or at a designated student-priority destination.
- Limited to four free trips per week
- Back and forth from UTA to:
- Aldi, Fielder Plaza, Lincoln Square, Walmart, Downtown Arlington, the Highlands, Parks Mall, Ben Thanh Plaza, Target.
To get started, download the Via app in your favorite app store.