Winter Weather Information
Sunday, January 29, 2023
(Updated 2/3/23) UTA will remain as remote learning and campus closed on Friday (2/3/23). All Temporary parking ("After 7PM" rules) are still in effect until Monday (2/6/23) at 7am.
- Garage Parking: The top floors and ramps of the College Park, West Campus, and Maverick parking garages may be closed due to continued icy conditions. Other areas may still be closed off because icy conditions continue as well.
- The Late Night Security Escort Service may have reduced or modified hours due to the road conditions. Students are encouraged to plan ahead and check the Transloc app for updated announcements.
- The MavMover Shuttle buses will return when road conditions have improved. The evening Red and Green Route services may be impacted by the winter weather. Please check the current announcements within the Doublemap app for the latest updates.
- The RAPID self-driving Via shuttle that operates between UTA and Downtown will likely be in manual mode but will slowly return to normal operations. Monitor the Via app for the latest information.
- The Via on-demand Shopping Service will return to normal operations as road conditions improve. Monitor the latest information in the Via app.