Graduation Help Desk
We're here to help YOU stay on track to graduate!
The Graduation Help Desk is here to help ensure every student's success. Contributing to our campus-wide culture of completion, our goal is to help our students overcome obstacles to timely graduation.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- A student, advisor, faculty or staff identifies an obstacle that may hinder the student’s progression towards graduation.
- The student works with their academic advisor to explore solutions.
- If the student and academic advisor are unable to resolve the problem, it should be elevated to the Graduation Help Desk via email@example.com.
- The Graduation Help Desk Team will reply within 24-48 hours to indicate that we will begin working to find a resolution.
THE GRADUATION HELP DESK DOES NOT:
- Serve as the first stop for students in need of graduation help. Students should start by working with an academic advisor.
- Replace the need for a student to receive academic advising.
- Help students create the ideal course schedule - we instead focus on what students need to graduate.