Skip to content

Student Services

Non-Accredited Transfer Credit Request

At UT Arlington, students who have taken courses at institutions of higher education that are not accredited must request to transfer coursework from those institutions, as well as provide course descriptions and syllabi for all courses requested. The courses submitted will be reviewed by faculty in the academic department most closely related to the content.  If approved, these courses will be added to your transfer evaluation. You will receive an email at your UT Arlington email address when you have submitted the Non-Accredited Transfer Credit Request Form, and when the decisions for each course are final.