ASP is here to serve you online during normal operational hours. In-person sessions will resume August 25, 2021!
- One-on-one tutoring can still be booked via TutorTrac. Your tutor will connect with you over Microsoft Teams for a virtual session.
- eTutoring continues to be available via Canvas
Our offices will make every effort to accommodate requests for in-person services during summer semesters.
TutorTrac is an online appointment scheduling software program used to book a tutoring session.
- Visit https://tutortracutsi.uta.edu (works best with Mozilla Firefox).
- Log in with your NetID (ex: abc1234) and password (same as MyMav).
- Click Login.
- In the Student Options block on the left, click Search Availability.
- Choose the appropriate center by selecting Tutoring.
- Choose the course/subject or help topic in the Section field. Submit a Request a Tutor Form if you do not find your course listed.
- Click on the appointment time to schedule; the next screen will show the appointment details. Fill out the required fields and click Save.
- Log in to your TutorTrac account using your NetID and password.
- On your TutorTrac home page, visit the Welcome tab for your Upcoming Appointments.
- Find the appointment you wish to cancel.
- Then click on the circled X at the end of the appointment information. A cancellation box appears for your appointment.
- Fill in the reason for the cancellation and click Confirm Cancellation. An email confirmation will be sent to you, your tutor, and ASP.
Please note that cancellations must be completed a minimum of 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time to avoid a $10.00 no-show fee.
Is your course not listed in TutorTrac? Let us know using the link below and we'll do our best to get you connected to a tutor