We care about the health of our community. As a way to increase precautionary health measures--such as social distancing--that can reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus, ASC will not be conducting in-person tutoring or SI sessions until further notice. Additionally, ASC staff will be telecommuting and not in the office until further notice. Please contact staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
However, ASC is here to serve you online during normal operational hours.
- One-on-one tutoring can still be booked via TutorTrac. Your tutor will connect with you over Microsoft Teams for a virtual session.
- eTutoring continues to be available via Canvas
- SI sessions will continue at their scheduled time via Microsoft Teams. Please see the SI schedule for days and times.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions. For updated information about the University’s actions related to the novel coronavirus, please visit uta.edu/coronavirus.
Stay healthy, Mavericks!
TutorTrac is an online appointment scheduling software program used to book a tutoring session.
- Visit https://tutortracutsi.uta.edu (works best with Mozilla Firefox).
- Log in with your NetID (ex: abc1234) and password (same as MyMav).
- Click Login.
- In the Student Options block on the left, click Search Availability.
- Choose the appropriate center by selecting Tutoring.
- Choose the course/subject or help topic in the Section field. Submit a Request a Tutor Form if you do not find your course listed.
- Click on the appointment time to schedule; the next screen will show the appointment details. Fill out the required fields and click Save.
- Log in to your TutorTrac account using your NetID and password.
- On your TutorTrac home page, visit the Welcome tab for your Upcoming Appointments.
- Find the appointment you wish to cancel.
- Then click on the circled X at the end of the appointment information. A cancellation box appears for your appointment.
- Fill in the reason for the cancellation and click Confirm Cancellation. An email confirmation will be sent to you, your tutor, and UTSI.
Please note that cancellations must be completed a minimum of 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time to avoid a $10.00 no-show fee.
Is your course not listed in TutorTrac? Let us know using the link below and we'll do our best to get you connected to a tutor