Last day of tutoring for the spring semester is Tuesday, May 9th!
Academic Support Programs provides undergraduate students with individualized tutoring in a variety of courses for FREE. We partner with students to maximize their success.
- One-on-one tutoring appointments are booked via TutorTrac.
- In-person Sessions: Your tutor will meet you on the 2nd floor of the Central Library.
- Online Sessions: Your tutor will connect with you over Microsoft Teams for a virtual session.
- eTutoring is available via Canvas
Please contact staff by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TutorTrac is an online appointment scheduling software program used to book a tutoring session.
- Visit https://traccloud.go-redrock.com/uta_utsi/trac.
- Log in with your UTA email and password (same as MyMav).
- Click Login.
- In the Student Options block on the left, click Search Availability.
- Choose the appropriate center by selecting Tutoring.
- Choose the course/subject or help topic in the Section field. Submit a Request a Tutor Form if you do not find your course listed.
- Click on the appointment time to schedule; the next screen will show the appointment details. Fill out the required fields and click Save.
How to Cancel Appointments
- Log in to your TutorTrac account using your NetID and password.
- On your TutorTrac home page, visit the Welcome tab for your Upcoming Appointments.
- Find the appointment you wish to cancel.
- Then click on the circled X at the end of the appointment information. A cancellation box appears for your appointment.
- Fill in the reason for the cancellation and click Confirm Cancellation. An email confirmation will be sent to you, your tutor, and ASP.
Please note that cancellations must be completed a minimum of 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
Request a Tutor
Is your course not listed in TutorTrac? Let us know using the link below and we'll do our best to get you connected to a tutor
Request a Tutor Form