Department of Management
The Department of Management strives to provide students with the planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills needed to be successful in their roles as managers and leaders in their future careers.
The four main areas of management are Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship.
In addition, the department teaches courses in:
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Management
- Management of the Multinational Corporation
- Human Resource Staffing and Performance Management
- Leadership and Teams
- Negotiations and Conflict Management
- Managing Diversity in Organizations
- Compensation and Benefits Management, and Training and Development
- Management majors are prepared to be effective contributors and leaders in organizations and can find employment wide variety of industries.
Management at UTA
- Breadth of study in business management strategy and depth study in functional H/R disciplines
- Innovative, responsive, research-based, and practice-oriented curriculum
- Unparalleled relationships with the DFW community
- Accommodations for working professionals