Business Analytics - BACHELOR'S (BS)
Business analytics is a relatively new, fast-growing STEM field that involves the application of statistical methods, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to guide a company’s decisions and strategies. It balances technical and business concepts, including the broad range of business disciplines, as well as specialized knowledge of business analytics and its skill set.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The AACSB-accredited 120-credit-hour STEM degree program includes 24 hours of business analytics and information systems classes built around the core business curriculum. Business analytics undergraduate courses include:
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Data Visualization and Business Intelligence
- Ethical and Social Issues in Data Science
- Advanced Data Science
- Advanced Statistics for Data Analytics
- Enterprise Systems Management
- Business Analytics Capstone
Business analytics professionals are in high demand across a broad range of industries and sectors, including health care, sports, finance, government, nonprofit. Career paths include:
- Business Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Operations Analyst
BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Analytics
The BS in business analytics is a recognized STEM program and includes 24 hours of advanced business analytics and information systems courses.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- The UTA College of Business is in the top 100 nationally and top 50 public “Best Undergraduate Business Schools” by Poets & Quants (2021)
- Named #No. 23 as a Top Value Undergraduate Business School by Poets & Quants (2021)
- Business analytics internship for business course credit
- Facilitated admission option to a UTA College of Business graduate program, including the MS in business analytics
- Fast Track business options to complete a master’s degree in a variety of business programs
- Opportunity to participate in the College of Business Goolsby Leadership Academy
- In addition to a traditional daytime schedule, the degree can be completed with evening classes
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our Business Analytics - Bachelor's (BS) program.