Education - BACHELOR'S (BA, BS)
Are you interested in a career in serving students? Our Bachelor of Education degree programs are for you. We offer multiple degree options that prepare you for various teaching careers. With outstanding faculty and classroom teaching opportunities, you will gain expertise to pass your Texas teacher certification exams. From there, it is on to the classroom!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Along with offering a college degree, the program prepares you for teacher certification in Texas.
- All degree options are 120 hours.
- The required courses of a degree option vary depending upon the program and certification level.
- Pursuing a degree option requires admission to the Educator Preparation Program.
- Admissions requirements
- Degree curriculum (scroll down to course list)
- Degree information in the University Catalog
- Program accreditation
- Classroom Teacher
- Virtual Educator
- Overseas Teacher
- Special Community Programs Teacher
- Teaching Assistant
Bachelor of Arts in Education
- Early Childhood Through Grade 6/English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Early Childhood Through Grade 6/Bilingual
- English Language Arts and Reading/Social Studies, Grades 4-8
Bachelor of Science in Education
- Early Childhood Through Grade 6/Early Childhood, Grade 12 Special Education
- Mathematics/Science, Grades 4-8
Other Undergraduate Teacher Certifications
Want to share your career interests and passions with the next generation? Consider teaching in pursuing a teacher certification through one of our partner colleges. You'll gain expertise in your subject and be prepared for a teaching career. Certification options include art, music, physical education, history, science, and more.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Teaching Award-Winning Alumni
- High Employment Rate of Graduates
- Texas Education Agency Accreditation
- National Accreditation
- Opportunities for Community Service
- High Pass Rate for Certification Exam
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our Education - Bachelor's (BA, BS) program.