International Business/Foreign Language - BACHELOR'S (BBA)
The increasingly complex international environment requires successful managers who understand how business works domestically and how it works on a global scale. Political and economic changes continue to place demands on businesses worldwide. This program is unique, as it includes a foreign language component. Options are Chinese, French, German, Korean, Russian, or Spanish.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The AACSB-accredited 120-credit-hour degree program includes 15 hours of international business and 26-29 hours in a single foreign language built around the core business curriculum. International business undergraduate courses include:
- Comparative Economics Systems
- International Law for Business
- International Corporate Finance
- International Management
- International Marketing
- International Trade
This is one of few business degree programs in the country that offers dual concentrations in international business and a foreign language. Study abroad opportunities can be included.
- Degree information in the University Catalog
- Degree curriculum
- Tuition estimator
- Program accreditation
Graduates can anticipate using this degree to obtain jobs in a wide variety of areas, often with the opportunity for extensive travel and perhaps living abroad. Some of the typical career paths are:
- Business Development/Business Development Manager
- Corporate Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst/Financial Manager
- Human Resource Management
- International Sales
- Management Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Policy Analyst
BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration in International Business/Foreign Language
This degree program allows for a solid foundation in business coursework along with an emphasis in international business and a concentration in a single foreign language. Language options are Chinese, French, German, Korean, Russian, and Spanish.
Download degree plan - Chinese - BBA
Download degree plan - French - BBA
Download degree plan - German - BBA
Download degree plan - Korean - BBA
Download degree plan - Russian - BBA
Download degree plan - Spanish - BBA
WHY CHOOSE US?
- The UTA College of Business is in the top 100 nationally and top 50 public “Best Undergraduate Business Schools” by Poets & Quants (2021)
- Named #No. 23 as a Top Value Undergraduate Business School by Poets & Quants (2021)
- International business internship for business course credit
- Facilitated and Fast Track business options for master’s degrees in a variety of business programs
- Opportunity for study abroad programs organized by business faculty
- Opportunity to participate in the College of Business Goolsby Leadership Academy
- In addition to a traditional daytime schedule, the degree can be completed with evening classes
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our International Business/Foreign Language - Bachelor's (BBA) program.