Quantitative Finance - Master's (MS)
The Master of Science in Quantitative Finance is a STEM-designated program designed to meet the growing demand for finance professionals equipped to implement state-of-the-art analytical techniques in support of financial decision-making.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Offered weeknights in Arlington, the MS in Quantitative Finance program is the only program of its kind in the DFW Metroplex. This 36-credit hour program focuses on areas including economic theory, financial modeling, econometrics, and finance theory in addition to elective options that allow pursuit of future interests.
- Quantitative background appropriate to begin the program includes at least six credit hours of calculus and three credit hours each in linear algebra, statistics, and computer programming. Additional coursework would include at least three credit hours each of microeconomics and finance.
- Admissions requirements
- Degree curriculum
- Degree information in the University Catalog
- Tuition estimator
- Program accreditation
- Financial Engineer
- Risk Manager
- Dertivatives Trader
- Asset Manager
- Fund Manager
WHY CHOOSE US?
- No. 39 MS in Quantitative Finance program (The Financial Engineer (TFE Times), 2020)
- Sam Mahrouq Financial Markets Lab located within the College of Business
- Average graduate first year salary of $80,229
- AACSB accredited (top 5% of business programs globally)
- College of Business alumni network of over 55,000 and counting
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our Quantitative Finance - Master's (MS) program.