Teamwork is taking place all across campus both in and out of the classroom. On April 27, our 2017 PLC Faculty Fellows presented results of the interventions they developed for their various courses.
We also heard from Dr. Paul Paulus on Keys to Successful Teamwork.
BELOW ARE LINKS TO THE POSTERS PRESENTED BY THE 2017/18 PLC FACULTY FELLOWS
- Dr. Roxanne Zascavage - Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice Flipping for Forensics
- Dr. Erika Pribanic Smith - Department of Communication Avoiding the “Patchwork Presentation”
- Dr. Bonnie Boardman - Department of Industrial, Manufacturing and Material Engineering Teaching Teamwork Skills
- Dr. Becky Garner - Department of Kinesiology Rebounding in Life
- Dr. Kathryne Beebe - Department of History Cooperation or Competition
- Dr. Kim Breuer - Department of History Teamwork in a Blended/Flipped History Course
- Dr. Peggy Semingson - Department of Curriculum and Instruction Online Literature Circles
- Dr. Trey Thomas - Department of Political Science Assessing the Impact of Teamwork Best Practices
- Dr. Kathryn Pole - Department of Curriculum and Instruction Teamwork: Writing for Publication
- Dr. Daniel Scarpace - Department of Linguistics Guiding a Linguistics Team Project