We are excited to join forces with on-campus black student, faculty, and staff organizations to forge meaningful connections. Through our collaboration, we aim to create a lasting impact within our community. Our annual events are the perfect place to meet and connect with inspiring people.
- We are excited to offer a Black Student Reception, providing an invaluable opportunity for incoming freshmen students. This event will connect them with helpful campus and alumni resources that can support their college transition journey.
- Black Alumni Banquet is an annual event that celebrates everyone who has worked hard throughout their career. You can mingle with like-minded professionals from all over, and it also gives us a chance to connect with one another for business opportunities or other meaningful connections.
- Homecoming Reunion is the perfect opportunity to reconnect with classmates, catch up on what everyone's been up to since graduation, and make new memories. There will be lots of festivities around campus - don't miss your chance for a fun-filled weekend.
- Join us for the incredible Black Excellence Graduation, a memorable event that brings together campus organizations to recognize and applaud students' & faculty's academic
accomplishments. This will be an evening of magic as we celebrate transitioning into the next stage in life.
- Take a tour of your campus and get to know it like the back of your hand. Join in on social activities that will help you make lasting memories with new friends and, if desired, give back through community service opportunities!