Helpful Resources

On-Campus Resources

Academic Advising

Through interactive and individualized advising services, the University Advising Center supports freshman and undeclared students explore, discover, and succeed.

Get Advised

Student Success Help Desk

The Student Success Help Desk ensures every student's success and helps students overcome obstacles to timely graduation.

Get Help


The department seeks to encourage life-long learners to become partners in the educational enterprise and provide a seamless transition throughout the application and enrollment process.

Get In


The University of Texas at Arlington Police Department is here to serve the students, faculty, staff and visitors to the campus 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.

Be Safe


The Lockheed Martin Career Development Center helps to prepare students and alumni for professional success and connect employers with UTA talent.

Find a Job


UTA Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is committed to helping students meet their full personal, academic, and career potential.

Feel Good

Department of Modern Languages

The Spanish section of the Department of Modern Languages mission is to promote global competence through the study of the Spanish language and the diverse literature's and cultures of the Spanish-speaking world.

Explore Spanish at UTA


The fund (EAF) provides limited financial assistance to currently enrolled students who are struggling financially due to uncontrollable circumstance and require emergency monetary assistance as a last resort.

Receive Assistance

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students who wish to apply for financial aid must meet certain general eligibility criteria to apply for most need-based financial aid. The Financial Aid & Scholarship office offers services to navigate that process.

Discover more


The International Office promotes international programs and services across the breadth of the University by providing a focal point for the international arena.

Find Resources

Tuition and Residency

Under Texas state law, an applicant or enrolled student is classified either as a resident of Texas, a nonresident or as an international student. Residency for admission and tuition purposes at a public college or university in Texas is different from residency for voting or tax purposes.

Find Out Costs

Center For Mexican American Studies

The Center for Mexican American Studies (CMAS) serves as a bridge between UTA and the Latino community in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. CMAS has put together a list of resources for DACA students.