Frequently Asked Questions
While UTA will always follow state and federal laws, the University does not track the immigration status of our students. The law allows and requires all Universities to protect students’ private information, including immigration status.
  • All perspective students apply for admission through Apply Texas. When creating an account, be sure to select “create new 4-year university undergraduate admissions application” under My Application. 
  • Select University of Texas at Arlington (Arlington) and select your application status (Freshmen, US or Transfer, US).  You should NOT select an international application.
  • If you have a social security number you should enter it into the system, however it is not required.   
  • For more information visit UTA's Admissions page.