Student Access & Resource Center


We work collaboratively with students, faculty and staff to create an inclusive educational environment.

About Us

The SAR Center provides services, in the form of academic accommodations, to students with all types of disabilities. Our accessibility specialists provide aid and guidance to students in personal, academic, and career matters. We also have an Alternative Testing area where we provide testing accommodations as well as offer a range of assistive technology for students. In addition to providing services to students, we strive also to be a resource to faculty and staff.

Our Mission

SAR Center is committed to the full inclusion of students with disabilities in the University community. SAR Center demonstrates its commitment to diversity and accessibility as well as informed and active citizenship by employing exemplary practices in disability counseling, assistive technology, alternative media, reasonable accommodations and the sharing of disability related information.
Request Services