Any concerns regarding the Student Access & Resource Center should first be discussed with your Accessibility Specialist. You may contact your specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 817-272-3364.
- If a satisfactory response is not received, then the next step should be to speak to the SAR Center Associate Director, Elvira Smith at email@example.com.
- If a satisfactory response is not received from the Associate Director, then Cindy Lowery, Director of the SAR Center should be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you still feel a satisfactory response has not been received, please contact Dr. Jonathan Johnson, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs at email@example.com.
- Finally, unresolved concerns/complaints should be directed to the Vice President for Student Affairs: 817-272-6080.
- For more information, please visit the Dean of Students.