Vision & Mission & Strategic Plan
Educating Leaders to create community partnerships for promoting a just society.
The University of Texas at Arlington School of Social Work promotes the highest standards of integrity, and excellence in research, teaching and service, and creates collaborative scholarly and educational opportunities for students and the community, with the goal of achieving a just society.
Five major goals describe our priorities as a School; each of which will be elaborated further in the goals section (below) with their corresponding objectives and the departments/offices responsible for their execution.
The five goals are:
1. To enhance our research capacity and impact.
2. Recruit, retain and graduate high quality BSW, MSSW and Ph.D. students.
3. Foster a culture of professional development and mutual respect.
4. To enhance the quality of external collaborations and professional service by faculty and staff.
5. To enhance donor participation through external relations and strategic solicitation.
Download Strategic Plan 2012-2017