From a Chrome browser, navigate to myapps.uta.edu and sign in with your UTA employee credentials. Note, Siteimprove is only dependable in the Chrome browser. You may encounter issues if you use a different browser.
Click on the Siteimprove icon to access the Siteimprove tool. The apps are listed alphabetically, so scroll down until you reach the Siteimprove icon and click on it. Setting up your access to Siteimprove:
- If you already have a Siteimprove account and access to your profile report, skip to Step #3.
- If this is your first time to access Siteimprove, when you log into the app the first time, you will receive a pop-up window that says “Tell us about yourself”. You may ignore this request.
- Contact email@example.com and tell us that you logged into Siteimprove and need access to the Faculty Profile report. By the way, if you also have department or lab websites, you can request report access for those sites as well.
- We will grant your access and reply to your email.
- Once we let you know that your access has been granted, log into Siteimprove again through myapps.uta.edu.