Commencement Guest Tickets
All candidates for graduation are encouraged to invite their family and friends to help them celebrate this significant milestone and momentous occasion. Family and other guests over the age of two must have a commencement ticket to enter Globe Life Field.
Graduating students DO NOT need a guest ticket for commencement but will need to present the GradPass sent to them by Marching Order the week of commencement. GradPasses must be printed and brought to Globe Life Field.
Graduating students will reserve their desired number of tickets when registering in MarchingOrder. The deadline to complete this registration is April 14. To inquire about claiming additional tickets after the April 14 deadline has passed, contact your college's commencement coordinator.
Tickets will be available to claim through the MLB Ballpark app or My Rangers Tickets mobile browser on May 1.
Printed or screenshotted tickets cannot be accepted at Globe Life Field. Guests will need to present tickets within the MLB Ballpark App or through My Rangers Tickets. For information about guest arrival time and accommodations, visit the Maverick Family & Guest Experience page.
How to Claim Guest Tickets
Via the MLB Ballpark App
- Download the MLB Ballpark App via the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Create an account using the mavs.uta.edu email address you used to register in MarchingOrder
- Access your tickets via the "Tickets" tab in the app
To share tickets with your guests using the MLB Ballpark App:
- In the app, navigate to "Wallet" in the "Tickets" tab and select your commencement event
- From the ticket list, select the option to forward and the tickets you want to forward
- Select "via Email" to enter your guests' email addresses, or select "Contact List" to share with contacts in your phone
- Your guests will receive a notification that you've sent them mobile tickets
A how-to video on accessing and sharing tickets using the MLB Ballpark App is available through the Texas Ranger's Digital Tickets webpage.
Via My Rangers Tickets (mobile browser)
- Go to texasrangers.com/mytickets on your phone's browser
- Select the "Sign Up" option and create an account using the mavs.uta.edu email address you used to register in MarchingOrder
- Once you're logged in, the commencement event will appear below your name. Select the event to access your tickets.
To share tickets with your guests using My Rangers Tickets:
- While logged in to Rangers Tickets, select "My Ticket Inventory"
- Choose "Forward Tickets" as your "Ticket Action"
- Choose the tickets to forward and assign tickets to guests in the "Your Friends" column
A complete guide to access and forwarding tickets through My Rangers Tickets is available online.
If you have difficulty accessing tickets through either process, contact EventTickets@TexasRangers.com.