Commencement Guest Tickets
All candidates for graduation are encouraged to invite their family and friends to help them celebrate this significant milestone and momentous occasion. Family and other guests over the age of two must have a commencement ticket to enter the College Park Center.
Graduating students DO NOT need a guest ticket for commencement but will need to present the GradPass sent to them by Marching Order the week of commencement. GradPasses must be printed and brought to Gate 1 of College Park Center.
Graduating students who applied to graduate in MyMav and indicated their plans to participate in commencement in Marching Order will have the opportunity to claim up to six guest tickets during the first offer—though graduates are encouraged to claim only the number of tickets they need.
Guest tickets for spring 2022 commencement ceremonies will be available:
- Offer 1: April 12-18
- Offer 2: April 19-25 (dependent on ticket availability)
- Offer 3: April 26 - May 2 (dependent on ticket availability)
How to Claim Guest Tickets
- Visit utatickets.com and select your ceremony date and time.
- Enter your passcode. Your passcode is your UTA 1000 ID number.
- Claim your guest ticket(s) for the correct ceremony.
- You’ll be prompted to log in once you’ve put the tickets in your cart. If you have never purchased tickets at utatickets.com before, please create a new account. If you have purchased tickets at utatickets.com before, log in with your password.
- Fully complete the checkout process.
When the ticket claiming process is properly completed, tickets will be sent to your email in an attached PDF. You can forward the PDF containing the tickets to your guests.
All tickets must be claimed and printed in advance. No tickets will be available at the venue, and no UTA ID’s will be accepted in place of a ticket for admittance.
For information about guest arrival time and accommodations, visit the Maverick Family & Guest Experience page.
For login and password questions, contact the Box Office at 817-272-9595 or email@example.com.
Students with an inactive UTA email account must contact the Office of Information Technology (OIT) Helpdesk at 817-272-2208 for reactivation.
If in MyMav you have opted to restrict directory information, your name will not appear in the printed commencement program unless you change that restriction by the graduation application deadline.