Undergraduate Advising

Undergraduate Advising

Advising differs by status.

  • Freshman students – University Advising Center
  • Transfer students and continuing students in good standing can see any of the CSE undergraduate advisors on a walk-in basis.
  • Students on probation and students who had a GPA of less than 2.5 when admitted must see an advisor in Engineering Student Services.
  • Transfer students seeking to transfer a course taken at any college or university that is international, outside of Texas, or a 4-year institution in Texas, must see Dr. Barasch and request a course evaluation.

Advising Schedule

For online advising appointments, please use the following link to book:

Book Online Advising Appointment

For in-person advising, we see students on a walk-in basis. Please see our available hours on the calendar below: