FALL TRYOUTS 2021
- September 11, 2021 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Registration forms and payment is due by May September, 11, 2021 at 10 a.m.
- Tryout fee: $45
- Location: Maverick Activities Center (Soccer Gym), 500 W. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX
- Deadline for application forms, payment and video submission: September 11, 2021 at 10 a.m. Email all forms and videos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tryout fee: $45
- Each video submission also needs to include the dance technical skills listed below under “SKILLS REQUIREMENTS”
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Tryout Application
Freshman/Transfer Students: Proof of Application to UTA
Current Students: Minimum cumulative and current GPA of 2.0
Copy of Health Insurance
Release and Indemnification for Minors or Release and Indemnification for Adults
Skills can go above and beyond the requirements listed here.
- Triple or quad pirouettes
- Fouettes and turns in second
- Turning disc
- Switch Russians
- Reverse leaps
- Leg holds
- Needle turns
- Kip-up (hip hop)
- Head flip (hip hop)
- Basic background in jazz/ballet
- Familiar with pom motions
Things To Know
Practices in the Fall and Spring will be Monday 4:00-6:00pm, Wednesday 7:00-9:00pm and Thursday 4:30-6:30pm
Workout sessions will be Tuesday and Thursday mornings
Scholarships are available and are distributed according to years in the program
Upon making the team, each member must complete the Notice of Voluntary Service (Form 3-8) and attach a photocopy of proof of the right to work in the United States (typically a driver's license and Social Security card.) A Foreign National with a visa status that permits on-campus work qualifies for right-to-work status and needs to submit a photocopy of the appropriate document(s)