How to Apply
Complete Maverick Orientation Leader Application :
- Complete the online application through Handshake
- Complete the supplemental form in the job description on Handshake
Online Recommendation Forms:
- Each applicant must submit contact information for one professional reference.
- Recommendations must come from someone who you know in a professional manner (supervisor, mentor, hall director, etc) who can comment on your leadership or work skills and experience.
- Family & friends cannot serve as references
- You will provide contact information for your reference on the online application. New Maverick Orientation will send your reference an email with a link to the online reference form.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your reference completes the online reference form.
- Applicants may sign up for a group interview anytime before the application due date of November, 8 2019. Will last for 1 hour and 15 minutes and will consist of applicants being placed into small groups, which will rotate through a series of scenarios and activities. You must attend a group interview to be considered.
- Group interview attire is jeans or slacks and a UTA t-shirt or polo. Please be prepared to move around, sit on the floor, etc.
- Notification of whether or not applicants will move on to the individual interview process will happen via e-mail.
- Applicants who are invited back for an individual interview must attend a required meeting. Individual interview sign-up will take place at this meeting.
- Interviews will be 20 minutes long and will consist of questions from a selection committee. If invited back for an individual interview, you are required to participate to be considered.
- Individual interview attire should be neat and presentable. Please contact the Lockheed Martin UT Arlington Career Development Center if you have a question about what to wear for this interview.
- Applicants will be informed about their status after individual interviews are complete. To inquire about individual status at any time please contact the New Maverick Orientation office.