How to Apply
Complete Maverick Orientation Leader Application :
- Complete the online application through Handshake.
- Applications are due November 8.
Online Recommendation Forms:
- Each applicant must submit contact information for one professional reference.
- Recommendations must come from someone who you know in a professional manner (supervisor, mentor, hall director, etc) who can comment on your leadership or work skills and experience.
- Family & friends cannot serve as references
- You will provide contact information for your reference if you are selected for an individual interview. New Maverick Orientation will send your reference an email with a link to the online reference form.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your reference completes the online reference form.
- Qualified applicants will sigh up for a group interview time after attending a mandatory information meeting. Check the Handshake posting for more information.
- Interviews will last for 1 hour and 15 minutes. They will consist of applicants being placed into small groups, which will rotate through a series of scenarios and activities. You must attend a group interview to be considered.
- Group interview attire is UTA t-shirt or polo.
- Notification of whether or not applicants will move on to the individual interview process will happen via UTA e-mail.
- Applicants who are invited back for an individual interview must complete a supplemental form and select an interview time.
- Interviews will be 20 minutes long and will consist of questions from a selection committee.
- Individual interview attire should be neat and presentable. Please contact the Lockheed Martin UT Arlington Career Development Center if you have a question about what to wear for this interview.
- Interviews will be facilitated in person.
- Applicants will be informed about their status after individual interviews are complete. To inquire about individual status at any time please contact the Maverick Orientation and Transition Programs. E-Mail email@example.com or call 817-272-3213.