RESOURCES FOR INSTRUCTORS
1. UTA Training Materials- Scroll down for user guides and instructional videos.
2. UTA Training Workshops- View the schedule and register for live virtual sessions here, https://utacrtle.org/.
3. Growing With Canvas at UTA- Enroll in the self-paced Canvas course here, https://uta.catalog.instructure.com/courses/growing.
4. Getting Started, Building Your Canvas Course- Enroll in the self-paced Canvas course here, https://uta.catalog.instructure.com/.
5. Canvas Community- Join the robust online community of Canvas users that post Q&As, tutorials, and other helpful resources available to all Canvas users. Access Community through your Dashboard in Canvas.
6. Non-Academic Training- Business Affairs offers training for staff and non-academic users of Canvas. Click here for information.
7. Canvas Help: 24/7 assistance via chat or phone through the ? icon on your Dashboard in Canvas”
Faculty Training Materials
The following training materials will assist Instructors with creating and managing courses in Canvas.
USING UNICHECK (PLAGIARISM TOOL) IN CANVAS