PO Box 19120 • Arlington, TX 76019
Phone: 817-272-3365 • Fax: 817-272-3355
Student Feedback Survey
The Student Feedback Survey (SFS) is an opportunity for UTA students to share the experiences they have had in their courses.
The purpose of the SFS is to provide consistent information about the quality of teaching offered at UTA. This information is crucial for:
- complying with accreditation standards;
- providing information for faculty promotion, tenure, and professional development;
- informing curriculum and pedagogic changes;
- supporting initiatives aimed to improve student success; and
- determining the extent of achievement of UTA’s mission and strategic goals.
For more information on the SFS, contact Doris G. Navarro, Ph.D. Director of Evaluations and Surveys, at email@example.com or 817-272-3418.