Am I eligible for Upward Bound?
You are eligible to participate in a TRiO Upward Bound program if you meet the following requirements:
1. Are a US citizen or meet residency requirements.
2. Meet federal income guidelines
3. Are a first-generation college student
4. Have a need for academic support.
We are currently accepting applications from 9th, 10th, and 11th until December 15th.
Interested in learning more about UB before applying? Submit our interest form.
Ready to Apply?
Follow these steps to complete your application for Upward Bound admissions.
1. Apply for Students! Be sure to submit your online application ASAP with supporting material.
2. Apply for Parents. Have your parents complete the parent application once you are done with your student application.
Check your email for a confirmation from Upward Bound and invitation for an interview two-three weeks after submitting a complete application! The Interview is for us to get to know YOU!
You will receive an email and phone notification a week after your interview.
If accepted, your parents and you will need to attend.
Attend your FIRST event
Check our calendar for the first event you will be able to attend. You MUST complete orientation before attending your first event.
Most supporting material will be upload on the online application, except for the Letter of Recommendation (LOR) Form. The student will be responsible to share the LOR Form link with their teacher and HS counselor.
Student Application Link
1. HS or MS Transcript
2. STARR Test Scores
3. Recent Report Card
4. Letter of Recommendation Form LOR Link
Parents Application Link
1. Recent Report Card
2. School Records Release Form
3. Tax Return 2021
If you are uncomfortable submitting these documents electronically on this secure server, you may submit them via email to email@example.com.