New Employee Information
Welcome to The University of Texas at Arlington!
On or before your first day of employment you will complete Section 1 of the Form I-9 at the following link: https://secure.i9express.com/preauthenticated/LoginCaptcha.ascx?Employer=18567. You will then attend the New Employee Paperwork Session within the first three day of employment to complete your I-9 verification and other new employee forms. Sessions are held Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m. in the Office of Human Resources at 1225 W. Mitchell Street. Benefit eligible employees will receive benefit information at this time.
For the session you will need to bring documents to complete the I-9 verification processing. If you are planning to have direct deposit you will also bring a voided check or bank verification document.
Helpful Information for New Staff Employees:
Helpful Information for New Student Employees:
New student employees are also required to attend new employee paperwork sessions and provide documents for I-9 verification.
News and Announcements
- Equifax I-9 Management
- New Employee Information
- Employee Recognition-Service Awards
- UT System Tobacco Policy Evaluation
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Applicant Tracking System Implementation
- Wellness Events!
- BCBS of Texas and Texas Health Resources Reach Contract Agreement
- FLSA Update
- State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.)
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan - Program Details
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program
- Criminal Background Checks