New Employee Information
Welcome to The University of Texas at Arlington!
On or before your first day of employment here at the university you will need to complete our new employee paperwork session. At the session your will complete your I-9 verification and new employee forms. Sessions are held Monday through Friday at 9:00 a.m. in the Office of Human Resources at 1225 W. Mitchell Street. Benefit eligible employees will receive benefit information at this time.
For the session you will need to bring documents to complete the I-9 verification processing. If you are planning to have direct deposit you will also bring a voided check or bank verification document.
To view a list of acceptable documents for I-9, click here.
Helpful Information for New Staff Employees:
Helpful Information for New Student Employees:
New student employees are also required to attend new employee paperwork sessions and provide documents for I-9 verification.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program