The Installment Plan is not available to students in the accelerated online program. Accelerated online students are responsible for understanding the policies and requirements unique to this program. Click here for additional details.
The Installment Plan is not available to students in the Finish@UT Program. Finish@UT students must visit Finish@UT and are responsible for understanding the policies and requirements unique to this program.
Installment plans are only available for the fall and spring regular sessions.
To enroll in an Installment Plan, log into your Student Center and select 'Make a Payment' link, which will direct you to TouchNet. Select the 'Payment Plan' tab at the top and choose enroll now. Select from the plans available to you and follow the prompts to complete your enrollment. Please note, the Installment Plan requires a 1/3rd (34%) down payment, which will automatically be calculated for you at the time of enrollment.
If your tuition, fees, and charges increase for any reason once your payment plan is activated, including schedule adjustments or residency status changes, the new higher total will be divided between the remaining payments. The new balance will appear in your MyMav Student Center account.
Installment Plan payment due dates are shown in your MyMav Student Center account after the payment plan has been activated.
Students who fail to make their payments in a timely manner will be subject to a $25.00 per month Delinquent Accounts Receivable Fee.
|Term||2nd 1/3 Payment Due||3rd 1/3 Payment Due|
Students who owe a debt to the state are not eligible for this plan.
The following is a quotation from Texas Education Code 54.007, and applies to installment payments due:
"A student who fails to make full payment of tuition and fees, including any incidental fees, by the due date may be prohibited from registering until full payment is made. A student who fails to make payment prior to the end of the semester may be denied credit for the work done that semester."
Did You Know?
- There is no Installment Plan for the summer sessions. Tuition must be paid in full by the summer session payment dates. Students can get an enrollment loan at the Student Accounts that will secure their tuition for the full summer term.
- Students need to be sure they have signed a new Master Promissory Note and/or complete entrance counseling with the U.S. Department of Education if they plan to receive a loan for the 2014-2015 school year. The process can be done at studentloans.gov.
- Financial aid is normally posted to student accounts 10 business days before the first day of class. Refunds are within 10 business days after any credit from financial aid appears on the student account.
- Direct deposit is the safest and most efficient method for students to receive their refunds. This process can be setup by logging onto the student service center.
- Texas Tomorrow students can setup their accounts to be paid for each long session in the fall and spring by taking their Texas Tomorrow card and student ID to Student Accounts and signing the Texas Tomorrow document. This process will be in place for 4 years.
- Refund checks are either mailed or sent by direct deposit. Checks are not available for pick up at Student Accounts. Direct deposit is the preferred refund method and can be setup by logging onto the student service center.
- Federal law requires that students sign a release of information before Student Accounts personnel can discuss a student account with a parent. The document is available in Student Accounts on the first floor of Davis Hall, Room 130.
- Students who need help finding a job of campus can go to http://www.uta.edu/snapjob and register in the Snap Job System. New users of the system will have to register and provide information including their 10 digit student account number.
- The UTA Health Center provides timely and inexpensive healthcare for students and faculty. The Center is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 1 pm on Saturday during the long terms. Appointments call 817-272-2771.
- Students can print their own enrollment verification on-line. Log into MyMav and click on the Enrollment Verification Certificate to access the National Student Loan Clearing House (NLSC) website.
- NCAA athletics are an exciting and inexpensive form of entertainment that is available to all students. From volleyball in the fall, basketball in the winter and softball, baseball and track in the spring, students with a UTA ID can attend all sporting events by just showing their UTA ID.