These terms and conditions are designed to provide you information on the services. In addition, we provide and outline important conditions, which apply to your using this service.
1. Erroneous Instruction. We shall have no obligation or liability resulting from following your authorized payment instructions.
2. Transaction Limitations. Please be aware that certain bank accounts have limits on the numbers of transfers or withdrawals that may be made per month. For instance, only six transfers and/or withdrawals per month may be made from a savings or money market deposit account by preauthorized or automatic transfer. Your bank may refuse transfers, which would exceed such limits. Check with Your bank to determine what limitations are imposed on withdrawals from any account. If we are not able to debit the amount required to cover an authorized payment and any fees from your account, we will not be able to make the payment you have authorized and will not be held liable for any costs, damages, etc., caused by the failure to make the payment. We have no obligation to try to debit an account for a specific payment more than once.
3. Cutoff Hours. If we receive payment authorizations from you on or before 3:00 p.m. central time on a business day, we will attempt to debit your account(s).
4. Authorized Users. If there are other authorized users on your account(s), You hereby authorize each of them to use this service. Any signer on such account(s) is authorized to make payments, even if your account otherwise requires two or more signatures for withdrawals.
5. Business Days. Our business days are Monday through Friday, excluding official University holidays or closure.
6. Confidentiality. We will never sell any personally identifiable information to a third party for marketing purposes without your consent. We will only disclose information to third parties regarding your account, transfers, or payments:
- Where it is necessary for completing transfers or payments,
- If lawfully required, or
- If You request or authorize it.
7. Your Obligation. You agree to regularly and promptly review and verify all transactions. You agree to notify us IMMEDIATELY if your bank statement shows transactions by us that you did not authorize and to contact your bank immediately.
8. Our Liability. We will NOT be liable for damages resulting from:
- Through no fault of ours, your account does not contain sufficient available funds for us to debit the account in the amount of the payment due.
- The website or other systems are not working properly.
- Circumstances beyond Our control (such as fire, flood, computer breakdown, or problems with a telephone line) prevent or impede the transaction, despite reasonable precautions we have taken.
- The funds in your account are subject to an uncollected fund hold, legal process, or any other encumbrance or claim restricting transfers when we attempt to debit your account for an authorized payment(s).
- The information you or your payees have supplied to us is incorrect, incomplete, or not timely.
9. Change In Terms. We will endeavor to provide advance written notice of any change in these terms; however, these terms and conditions may change at any time and without notice, including where an immediate change is necessary for security purposes. Accordingly, you agree to regularly review these terms and use our service to be bound by the terms then in effect.
10. Termination. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the service at any time with or without cause. We may immediately terminate your use of the service if:
- You or any authorized user of your password breach any of the terms herein or in any other agreement with us;
- We have reason to believe there has been or may be unauthorized use of your password, your accounts, or our service;
- any party associated with your accounts or your service requests that we do so; or
- there are conflicting claims to the funds in your accounts.
Please note that if you or another party asks us to terminate your service or your accounts are closed for any reason, you will remain liable for transactions previously authorized.
LIMITATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OR ANY VIRUSES, WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR DOWNLOADING FROM OUR WEBSITE.
If we fail to enforce any of our rights under these terms and conditions, our Privacy & Security Statement or our promise or applicable laws, it shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of such right. If any provision of these documents is found by a court invalid, then the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions without limitation or qualification by accessing and using this site. Use of this website and any disputes arising hereunder shall be governed by Texas law with venue located in Tarrant County, Texas.