Through the Service Awards Program, each year the University honors those employees who have made a significant career commitment. The honorees are faculty and staff members reaching milestones of 10 years or more.
On Wednesday, April 6th, the University will host a dinner at 5:30 p.m. in the Rio Grande Ballroom of the E.H. Hereford University Center to honor employees with 25 years of service. Included in this celebration will be employees who have 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 years of service and the winners of the Outstanding Maverick Awards.
On Wednesday, April 13th, the University will host a reception in the Rio Grande Ballroom at 3:00pm in honor of employees who have 10, 15, and 20 years of service.The 2016 Recipient List is available below. Employees and departments are encouraged to review the list for accuracy and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about any changes, additions and/or deletions by Friday, February 19, 2016.
Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
UTA invites you to nominate an employee who exemplifies “Being A Maverick” in all that they do.
For questions about the Maverick Award nomination process, eligibility or nomination criteria, or the Outstanding Maverick Award, please click here.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program