Employee Service Awards Program
About the Program
Through the Service Awards Program, each year the University honors those employees who have made a significant career commitment. The honorees are faculty and staff members reaching milestones of 10 years or more.
On Wednesday, April 8th, the University will host a dinner in the Rio Grande Ballroom at 5:30pm in honor of employees with 25 years of service. Included in this celebration, will also be employees who have 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 years of service.
On Wednesday, April 15th, the University will host a reception in the Rio Grande Ballroom at 3:00pm in honor of employees who have 10, 15, and 20 years of service.The 2015 Recipient List is available below. Employees and departments are encouraged to review the list for accuracy and email us at email@example.com about any changes, additions and/or deletions by Friday, February 24, 2015.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- 2015-2016 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2015
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program