Employee Service Awards Program
About the Program
Each year, through the Service Awards Program, the University honors those employees who have made a significant career commitment. The honorees are faculty and staff members reaching milestones of 10 years or more.
On April 4th, the University will host a dinner in the Rio Grande in honor of employees with 25 years of service. Included in this celebration, will also be employees who have 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 years of service.
On April 10th, the University will honor employees who have 10, 15, and 20 years of service in the Rio Grande.The 2013 Recipient List is available below. Employees and departments are encouraged to review the list for accuracy and contact us abut any changes, additions and/or deletions by Thursday, February 28, 2013.
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 2012-2013 Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan
- IN Reach - Maverick Mentor Program
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidlines FY2013
- Employee Separation Process (New!)
- Exit Interview Program