Employee Recognition-Service Awards
Through the Service Awards Program, each year the University honors those employees who have made a significant career commitment. The honorees are faculty and staff members reaching milestones of 10 years or more.
On Wednesday, April 5th, the University will host a dinner at 5:30 p.m. in the Rio Grande Ballroom of the E.H. Hereford University Center to honor employees with 25 years of service. Included in this celebration will be employees who have 30, 35, 40, 45, and 50 years of service and the winners of the Outstanding Maverick Awards.
On Wednesday, April 12th, the University will host a reception in the Rio Grande Ballroom at 3:00pm in honor of employees who have 10, 15, and 20 years of service.
- 2017 Employee Recognition Booklet
- Eligibility Requirements
- Preliminary Review Instructions
- Contact Us
Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
UTA invites you to nominate an employee who exemplifies “Being A Maverick” in all that they do.
For questions about the Maverick Award nomination process, eligibility or nomination criteria, or the Outstanding Maverick Award, please click here.
News and Announcements
- Equifax I-9 Management
- New Employee Information
- Employee Recognition-Service Awards
- UT System Tobacco Policy Evaluation
- Outstanding Maverick Awards Program
- New Applicant Tracking System Implementation
- Wellness Events!
- BCBS of Texas and Texas Health Resources Reach Contract Agreement
- FLSA Update
- State Employee Charitable Campaign (S.E.C.C.)
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Employee Tuition Assistance Plan - Program Details
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Human Resources Business Partners
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program
- Criminal Background Checks