Employee Benefits Services
UT Arlington offers a comprehensive insurance and retirement benefits program to employees and retirees. The staff of Employee Benefit Services focus on assisting you in understanding and maximizing the benefits programs offered to you. Our mission is customer based and service oriented.
Required Documentation for Eligible Dependents. Documentation is now required for all dependents when adding coverage as a new employees, family status change or annual enrollment. Documentation will be required even if the dependent has current coverage on another plan.
IRS Form 1095-C
Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage
As part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, employers are required to send Form 1095-C to certain employees. It will contain detailed information about your health care coverage. In January 2016, you may receive this form.
You will receive the form if you meet either of the two conditions listed below.
- Were enrolled in health care coverage from UT Arlington at any point in 2015
- Worked an average of 30 or more hours per week
It is important to keep the form for your records since you will need it to file your taxes for 2015. You can view the blank form here on the IRS website.
We will continue to keep you informed on this important new tax document.
Human Resources in alliance with UT System is committed to keeping you informed but you must do your part by watching your email for messages about your benefits and visiting the Benefits Web site or the UT System Office of Employee Benefits Web site for updates. Last, be sure your personal information is up to date to ensure you receive messages. Email and Mail addresses or other information can be updated on UT Direct, Employee Services.
Benefits Video LibraryMedicare
Benefits Quick Links
- My UT Benefits
- UT Select Benefits Summary Chart
- Your Retirement Manager
- MyTRS Online Account Access
- My Retirement Outlook
- UT FLEX Accounts/Express Claims
- BCBS Blue Access for Members
- Express Scripts Online
- Delta Dental Website
- Superior Vision Website
- Dearborn National Online Services
- Living Well Health Platform
- On-Site Retirement Planning Appointments
News and Announcements
Benefits and Services
- Tobacco Free Campus
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- News About Your Benefits
- UT Arlington Work/Life Balance Resources
- LGBTQA Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Schedule and Vacation Regulations
- Benefits of Working at UT Arlington
- Wellness Programs
- Retirees Club
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Americans with Disabilities Act Amendements Act (ADAAA) for Faculty and Staff
- Criminal Background Checks
Data Administration and Employee Records
Compensation and Employee Relations
- Pay Plan and Job Descriptions
- Performance Management Guide
- Merit Increase Guidelines FY2016
- Employee Separation Process
- Exit Interview Program