Construction Management - Bachelor's (B.S.)
The Bachelor of Science in construction management program provides the necessary foundation in business, science, mathematics, and engineering required for the management of construction projects of all sizes. The program also instills an understanding of the importance of ethics, safety, professionalism, and socioeconomic concerns in resolving technical problems through synthesis, planning, and design.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Students will apply the knowledge and skills gained in the classroom in real-world settings through internships or co-ops and course projects, including the capstone project.
The 120-hour curriculum leads to a Bachelor of Science degree in construction management. Transfer students may receive credit for courses listed in the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s Field of Study Curriculum.
- Construction Manager (PM)
- Construction Superintendent
- Construction Cost Estimator
- Construction Scheduler
- Construction Safety Manager
- Construction Remodeler (Residential or Commercial)
- Home Builder
- Building Inspector
- Construction Management Instructor at High School and Vocational Schools
- Facility Management
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Benefit from a well-designed curriculum that balances coursework and practical skills
- Collaborate with students from different engineering disciplines on a capstone project
- Engage in cutting-edge research projects that are funded by university, industry, and government agencies
- Learn from well-established faculty who work closely with industry
- Internship opportunities as a part of the degree program
- Excellent job opportunities in DFW
Take the next step toward investing in yourself by learning more about our Construction Management - Bachelor's (B.S.) program.