634 Nedderman Hall
416 Yates Street
Arlington, TX 76019-0019
UTA Engineering Career Fair
The UTA College of Engineering Career Fair brings together promising engineering students looking for full-time or internship/co-op positions and employer representatives with positions to fill! Due to restrictions regarding large events, our Engineering Career Fair will be virtual.
Meet students pursuing degrees in these areas!
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- $350.00 Corporations/For profit
- $300.00 Non-profit/Government
Each employer will be able to schedule the following during each virtual career fair:
- Five 30-minute group meetings that accommodate up to 50 students each. Multiple recruiters can attend, talk with students, and share their screen.
- 10-minute 1:1 meetings with students hosted by up to 15 recruiters. Each recruiter can set their own schedule and choose qualifications students must meet to attend.
Employers will be able to see profiles and public resumes, as well as message the students they engage at the fair, making it easy to prepare for and follow up on all of their sessions.
Students and employers will have access to video, audio, and text-based chat during these meetings, enabling the personal connection of in-person fairs in a virtual, accessible setting.
Employers wishing to hire full-time engineers or interns are invited to register for this event.
Event Date: September 29, 2021
Deadline to Register: September 22, 2021