634 Nedderman Hall
416 Yates Street
Arlington, TX 76019-0019
Giving Priorities and Ways to Give
Your gift is an investment in the next generation of engineers, problem solvers, entrepreneurs and innovators. It will help the College continue the pursuit of academic and research excellence. The Dean’s Excellence Fund allows the College to nimbly address current needs as they arise and supports strategic priorities such as
- Entrepreneurship - Build an eco-system of resources and mentorship for entrepreneurial activities
- Diversity and Inclusion - Enhancing initiatives to support minorities and underrepresented groups in Engineering
- Innovation - Create and maintain Maker Spaces where students can innovate and prototype
- Research Excellence - Empowering faculty researchers with assistance to continue exploration of new discoveries
- Student Success - Provide scholarships, career readiness, and support of student chapter professional organizations, special interest clubs, and honor societies
To make an immediate impact, you can make a gift to the College of Engineering Dean’s Excellence Fund.
Give to the Excellence Fund Scholarships and Fellowships Faculty Research & Support
Ways to Give
There are several ways to support the College of Engineering. Select from the options below to make your tax-deductible contribution:
Make your contribution online.
Give by check.
Make your check payable to UTA and write the name of the fund your gift will support in the memo line. You may designate a specific department or fund as your beneficiary. Donations with no fund specified will benefit the Engineering Dean’s Excellence Fund.
The University of Texas at Arlington
Development and Alumni Relations
PO Box 660194
Dallas, TX 75266-0194
Through a Will/IRA/Insurance
Give through your will, IRA, or insurance policy. About making a gift with your estate planning goals.
Call UTA at (817) 272-8535 to request stock transfer instructions or learn more online.
Give Donated Items or Equipment
Some items of tangible personal property can be donated to UTA such as real estate, art, or industrial equipment. Email us or call UTA at (817) 272-8535.
Give by wire transfer
Call UTA at (817) 272-8535 to request wire transfer instructions or request by email.
UTA employees may give through payroll deduction.
Have questions or just want to talk about your interests in support of the College of Engineering? Connect with our engineering Development Staff:
Director of Development,
College of Engineering
817-272-8535 | email@example.com
Director of Development,
817-272-9375 | firstname.lastname@example.org