International Undergraduate

Follow these steps to complete your application for admissions as a international undergraduate.
aerial seir creek library

Take a virtual tour!

Can't make it to UTA? Take a virtual tour and experience Maverick Country on your mobile or desktop.

World-Class Powerhouse in The Heart of North Texas

It's all about location! While you're here, we encourage you to wander off-campus and immerse yourself in the city life. Discover the sights and sounds of Dallas-Fort Worth.


The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service requires that you show proof that adequate resources are available to meet their first year of educational and living expenses, currently estimated at $41,605. A completed financial statement form must be completed and returned with the indicated documentation before an I-20 can be issued. Financial documents may be submitted online.

If you are already studying in the U.S. on an F-1 (student) visa, you must have established transfer eligibility before transfer is initiated by UTA by submitting a school transfer notification.